Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 23, 2017

I also sent this review to Done.com came back undeliverable. I can't even send them my complaints. STAY FAR AWAY From these people

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2017

On June 4, 2017 I hired a handy man from Done.com to replace/repair weather rotted wood on my front porch. This guy cut small sections from pillars and did such a horrible job I could not stand to look at it anymore and had to hire another person 2 days ago.

The handy man that came to my house left behind almost 7 more inches of weather rotten wood from the areas that Done's handyman did not remove, and there as another area that he tried to fill in with some sort of goop to hide the part he didn't even touch. I paid 400 to done plus material, just to turn around and have to pay another 400 dollars to get the job done right. If you do not want to waste money DO NOT HIRE DONE.COM. Stay as far away from them as you can.

I am a senior citizen and I hate when people like this take advantage of us, how dare they do this to anyone. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Porch Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: I would not hire you people again if someone paid me to, Horribe workmanship.

Comments