Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I made an appointment May 25 to show up May 26.Then I was called and said there was no body for then and THE COMPANY -Robert Reyes particularly assured me they could be here sat.

When I questioned for sure on saturday and a holiday and his response. "No problem". Then I received an email at 7 pm stating couldn't be sat! On monday I called customer service at 10am and could only leave a message that I would get a call before the end of day.

Knowing your office is in Louisville key I called back at 4pm. I was assured once again I would have a return call within 5 minutes. Here it is an hour later and no call back.

I would never use this company because apparently they don't have handymen and don't seem to mind or care.Good luck anyone who calls this company.

Review about: Done Com Customer Care.

Preferred solution: To make sure that I might and save someone else's grief that I went through.

Had an Experience with Done Com?

Comments