1.8

Have hired handymen from Done.com on two separate occasions.The first occasion was get have a handyman come and put up a reclaimed wood wall as a feature wall in an office setting.

The man who came was a nice guy but needed my help because he wasn't experienced enough to do the job - which was explained in detail before hiring. I needed up helping him as a result. then he hit a light switch accidentally, which blew a fuse and ruined the specialty LED lighting. While I understand it ws an accident, Done.com did nothing to compensate me for the ruined lighting.

The second occasion, I had scheduled two handymen to do some simple moving of furniture from one level to another in a home, and to install some remade bookshelves on a wall. This was organized 4 days beforehand through a rep I spoke with on the telephone from Done.com. I thought I was set, and confirmations for the scheduled date even came via email. After all, I had an extremely important event happening the day after the work was to be completed.

The problem came when I got a call from a different rep from Done.com canceling the project because they overbooked,...this in less than 17hours before they were supposed to fulfill their obligation. I was left scrambling to find another reliable handyman resource who could be reliable in less than half a day's notice. Thanks for nothing Done.com,...you've failed twice now in my book.

You don't get a third strike before you're out.I guess I'm DONE with Done.com because quite simply, they can't get anything DONE!

Review about: Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unreliable, Ruined a project.

Had an Experience with Done Com?

Comments