1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I live in pompano beach.Scheduled appt and received email and text confirmation.

The tech Winson arrived 4 hour late and this is how my kitchen looks as if today. I took a day off so I could have my countertops done since we have new appliances coming. I'm at a lost for words but the photos tell the story.

So I've wasted money on countertops, missed a day off work and I'm left with a mess!Unbelievable, the worst company EVER!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of installation. Done Com needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Done Com.

Had an Experience with Done Com?

Comments

One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more