1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Needed at tv mounted.I had the tv andount of course.

Rep showed up 30 minutes early which was no issue. But i asked for my wires to be hidden by a concealment frame. The guy told me he was told by his manager that i had the concealment frame. So he did not bring one.

Then he proceeds to charge me extra for a hole installation to conceal cords. The tech was unsure of himself and installed the mount too high. I had to help him load the tv on the mount. Scratched up the top of tv in the process.

We had to pull it back down so he could move the frame. Then after the job was finished he did not screw in the screws to secure the tv. I had to do it with the assistance of my wife. Then it came time to pay.

I heard the phone call. His manager actually gave me a lower rate than he had told me before on the phone. I was fine with that. But the tech told me that since he used the in wall installation that he had to charge me an extra 30 dollars.

Except he didnt want it on the card. He wanted it in cash or check made out to him.

We wrote the check knowing we were being histled just because of the holidays.Will not use them again or recommend to anyone else.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Done Com. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Done Com.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Done Com to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Done Com?

Comments