Turnaround Time

charlotte, nc...i used done.com to do a paint job.

that turned into a complete nightmare. first time home buyer.. hired DC that turned into a complete nightmare.. i gave worker addison key to vacant house to do paint job when i was at work..

8 hrs past.. he only worked on 2 rooms.. that still wasnt completed. Spoke to manager johnathan which advised worker will stay additional 2 hrs to complete both rooms..

10hrs later the rooms was only still 80% done.. what was painter doing all this time.. clearly you cant leave people unattended. the house itself only 1400sq ft one level..

kitchen is a small gallo kitchen.. living room not big either. Clearly he been bs'n so he can do a recurring job to get paid more.. obviously thats how done.com get people.

when i spoke with management.. they offered for me to pay half rate for additional 8 hrs.. for addison to go back over sloppiness that occured within first 10hrs.. are you serious??

who want to pay for additional hours from a worker that paint over nails in walls, instead of removal of wall paper-he painted over it, huge roller paint leaks drips dryed in wall... whats their excuse?? cause he wasnt done with job yet after 10hrs smh lol.. what being done got to do with huge drip leaks from roller..

it dont stop there... my walls were white..( i use behr marquee one coat paint /$40 bucks a can). how the *** do i have a green discoloration in my walls when paint i bought was beige... beige and white dont create green.

I submitted complaint this to NC attorney general/requested reverse of payment from bank... I would not let some company rip me off.. I work hard for my money.. dont be fooled by prices..

its not worth it.. I requested refund.. management said addison did a great job smh.. eventho i submitted pictures..

contractors that came even said it was sloppiness and no 2 rooms takes 10hrs to get 80% completion..

manager pressured me to pay before i seen the job cause addison was still working and he needed to leave office.now they dont want to give me my money back smh

Review about: Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lack of quality service, No accountability for worker actions, Pressured to pay before i seen service, Misleading, Contradiction on service that was provided.

Had an Experience with Done Com?

Comments

Hi, Do you know Done.com headquarters's address?I'm trying to make complain because the handyman they sent was a fraud and criminal....

But I can't find their address in their sites.

Seems they are hiding it just for the purpose not to get the court paper delivered.Worst company I even worked with.

Faith