Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Done.com scheduled a painter to come to my home to paint two rooms.I was quoted a price for an 8 hour job and that was to include the materials for painting.

All I was to provide was the paint. The Paint Technician, as they called him was ssuppose to arrive at 8am. However he called the night before and said he would be late because he was borrowing his friend's car and his friend said that 8 was too early. He arrived the next morning around 10.

Obce he arrived he had no painting materials. He then had to go to Lowes and get somethings to paint with. He painted both rooms ib about 6 and a half hours. However I was still charged the 8 hour rate.He also asked for $20.00 cash to cover the cost of tge materials he had purchased.

The paint job was adequately done however because he had no ladder, he found it ok to work on top of my Marble counters while wearing his old boots.I started to look over his work abd had ti do some touch up myself and replace sone fixtures he had removed. The last straw came when I moved my refrigerator to put it back in its proper place and discovered he had damaged my hard wood floor while moving the refrigerator. I called his supervisor to report my dissatisfaction and sent him pictures if my floor , only to be told that he spoke witb his Technician and his Technician denied damaging the floor. Stating that I must have damaged it when I moved it before he began painting.

I insisted that i simply rolled it away from tge wall. Tge wheels allow it to go forward and back, the damage to the floor was from side to side mivement, which was clear in tge picture. Tge supervisor claimed he would further investigate my complaints abd get back with me. Its been a month and I've heard nothing from anyone at Done.

Com.

I recommend noone use this company or you will get done.Com.

Review about: Painting.

Had an Experience with Done Com?

Comments