1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

From Alan Bucky Webb , Your ‪Phoenix Arizona‬ contractor, I can not believe you you stole $175.52 from me and my family, for a project I did to fix up the disaster another handyman did. We agreed on a price of $250.00 a day to fix the tile job.

$250x3=$750.00 plus’s 1/2 a day at $125.00=$875.00 plus 14.97 for materials. =$886.97 what I should have been paid but you only paid me $714.97!!!! Our conversation was it could be between $800-$1200 to fix. And I said I always figure high.

I came in at $875.00 plus $14.97. I have been a General contractor for 35 years plus, and built Million dollar homes, NOT ONCE did I get cheated out of my money, Or ever had a complaint! I have a great name in the industry!!! You decided to Pay me what you thought it Should Be!!!

Only after I was finished!!!! I went with the understanding that I was getting the $250 a day! And drove 100 miles a day to tear off the tile and float the wall (40 square feet). Apparently you don’t give a crap about your contractors or your name!

Had I known what that you were going to steal from me and lie about it, I would not have taken the project!! The Customer was happy with what I did!!!! You are losing a great asset to your business over $175.52 you stole from me , I also had to wait a week to get paid , and then You stole $175.52 from me!!!!! Jacob had to re send all the info again and on top of that had him lie to me!

I can see why your reviews are horrible! So after I complained you black listed me! You would rather steal from me $175.52 and get a bad review from one of your contractors! Let me ask you this?

What is your name worth? When I think of Done I think of thieves! Don’t know who the big bosses are ?But what I see is them hiding and not being honest!!!!!! So is this going to be worth it!!!!!!!

IE;“ Done”: Disingenuous, dishonest, deceitful, liars, thieves!!!!!!!!!!!

If a big Boss would like to call me ,feel free as I don’t think you will, you owe me ($172.52)the difference! Social Media is a very powerful platform!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments