Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

I just started working for Done three weeks ago and have had nothing but bad experiences with this company. Both for the customer and myself.

I have been in the construction industry for 25 years and am semi retired. I am a master carpenter. I received several jobs from done and scheduled them. Each time I would contact the customer to go out the customer would tell me they had no knowledge of the appointment so after I worked a schedule out with the customer and got there the price they quoted to the customer was a lot less then I was told from done.com.

When I called done they told me to work slow and make more hours of work. I would not do that and referred them to the company to work out. The when I finally got a properly scheduled and priced job. I work and completed it and got the customer to pay done and when it was time for done to pay me.

They found every excuse that money didn't get deposited in my account. First they said I didn't sign up the right account then my bank said they sent money in the wrong name and my bank had to send it back it's now been three weeks and I still haven't been paid.

Long story short. I m not working for this company anymore and you should not do any business with this company because they are not a good company

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!! Told me they were coming at 1100.

I made several calls and they promised and promised they were coming in 30 min, 10 min....finally around 200PM I cancelled and called someone else. If they can't get to the job to get it DONE, how do they ever get the job DONE.

If you have time to waste...please give them a call...very good at that. (and promising)