1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Wow, I didn't actually read their real reviews before booking a service with them and I should have. Although their website says 5 stars they deserve no stars.

They didn't mount my TV correctly and I ended up with a wall of holes in my drywall that they said they were going to come back and fix but never did. The technician came and spent hours in my home trying to mount a TV. Only after he put a whole line of holes in the wall (the size of quarters) did he say that he is new at this. Said he had to leave and come back another day.

Never showed. I've called the company and the project coordinator at least a half a dozen times and haven't gotten a single call back. My TV can't be connected, it's mounted crooked, and I have a row of holes in the wall.

I've disputed the charge on my card. Advice for all: STAY AWAY!

Review about: Tv Mount Installation.

Comments

UntrueDuck

I wish I would have run away, too! And read reviews before I booked them.

I want my $228 back I spent for a half-a**ed job that didn't last too long. Getting even more pissed off reading everyone else's negative reviews about them on here.

Only consolation -- we're not alone. Going to dispute mine with my credit card bank.